1. TPC Disciplinary Policy
2. TPC Equal Opportunities Policy
3. TPC Grievance Procedure
There are three governing policy documents (4, 5 & 6):
4. TPC Financial Regulations
These financial regulations govern the conduct of financial management by the Council and may only be amended or varied by resolution of the Council. Financial regulations are one of the Council‟s three governing policy documents * providing procedural guidance for members and officers. Financial regulations must be observed in conjunction with the Council‟s standing orders and any individual financial regulations relating to contracts.
5. TPC Standing Orders
These Standing Orders are the written rules of Torver Parish Council. Their purpose is to ensure that:
- the various statutory requirements that apply to the Parish Council as a whole, and to councillors (“Members”) and the Clerk as individuals, are met;
- meetings are conducted in an orderly and effective manner;
- all decisions taken are properly recorded; and
- expenditure is properly budgeted for and approved by Members before it is incurred.
6. TPC Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct includes a section on Pecuniary and other Registrable Interests disclosable by councillors.
Declarations of Registrable Interests by Torver's councillors can be found on the Registrable Interests page.
Further guidance for councillors and clerk can be found in the Governance Toolkit for Parish & Town Councils
7. TPC Press & Media Policy
8. TPC Complaints Policy
9. TPC Health & Safety Policy
A10. Document Retention Policy
A11. General Privacy Notice
A12. High Consequence Infectious Disease policy